Author Topic: 23 yr old mother struggling to cope with losing mom  (Read 7232 times)

The Angels Kid

23 yr old mother struggling to cope with losing mom
« on: May 13, 2008, 09:46:31 PM »
         Im new to this thing.....My name is Crys....(pronounced: "Chris" ) im 23, Im a mother of 2 boys and have been married for 4 years. We moved in with my mom and dad due to some sticky circumstances with our finances. We moved in around oct of last year. My mom has been sick for quite some time, she had a variety of illnesses that didnt kill her but left her in enough pain to wish they would. For nearly 11 years we learned to change things to fit what could be called normal. Her and I had our differences but since We moved in her and I had begun to get closer. We started to lauigh with each other more and talk more instead of fight. On Feb. 21st 2008 around noon my father found her. She passed in her sleep, at age 45.
         Its eating me alive, I want to help support my dad but it hurts more now then before it seems. I cant even talk about it anymore.

jmc

Re: 23 yr old mother struggling to cope with losing mom
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 03:48:40 PM »
i really feel for you, having gone through similar circumstances with both parents myself.....hope you find as much comfort from the grieving center that many others i'm sure do

biggkids1

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 10:28:27 AM »
I hear you pain!!!!!!!!!!!1 After no specking to my mother for alittle more than 10 yrs. We finally started a new life. After a short time of only two and a half years she died. Much unfinished business. This is a great point to use in our lives today. I am to dying inside each day seems to be hopeless. Somehow though there is a very small part of me that knows I need to go on and pull something positive from my horrible situation. I have a daughter that holds on to me and helps me through rough times. I talk with her everyday.
Although my spirit has been damage I go on. I know what has happened will never go away and its going to take along time for healing but in reality I  have to options give up or move on. Giving up has been my first thought, but going on gets alittle easier each day I process this stuff.
I don't have god anymore I have took that entity out of my live but maybe you haven;t. I hope for you that live will be beautiful again and all your dreams come true.

Peace
AJ

Robert

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 09:32:24 AM »
         Im new to this thing.....My name is Crys....(pronounced: "Chris" ) im 23, Im a mother of 2 boys and have been married for 4 years. We moved in with my mom and dad due to some sticky circumstances with our finances. We moved in around oct of last year. My mom has been sick for quite some time, she had a variety of illnesses that didnt kill her but left her in enough pain to wish they would. For nearly 11 years we learned to change things to fit what could be called normal. Her and I had our differences but since We moved in her and I had begun to get closer. We started to lauigh with each other more and talk more instead of fight. On Feb. 21st 2008 around noon my father found her. She passed in her sleep, at age 45.
         Its eating me alive, I want to help support my dad but it hurts more now then before it seems. I cant even talk about it anymore.